How to make hair Audrey Hepburn at home? Stop. And what kind of hairstyle in question? Surely many people remember a high bunch from the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's." This style surprisingly suited charming Audrey, emphasizing her elegance. The second place in popularity is occupied by the haircut of Audrey Hepburn, which was worn by her heroine in the movie "Roman Holiday". Both of these styling, we will try to learn to do it yourself.
Let's start with the classic hairstyle, which all fans of the movie “Breakfast at Tiffany” probably tried to copy. Some call it "Shell", others - "High roller". Step-by-step haircut scheme like Audrey Hepburn:
- We collect all hair in a high tail by means of a hairbrush;
- Tying it on the top of the head, not pulling completely out of the gum;
- The remaining end, which did not go under the gum, move forward. He will play the role of bangs;
- We brush the tips of the hair, distributing them on the side of the forehead. We stick with crab;
- Roller, which was formed at the top, we pinch invisible so that it looked magnificent;
- Spray all hair varnish.
Audrey Hepburn style hairstyle is ready! We did it on our own in literally 15 minutes. At first, something may not work out, but over time you will learn how to do it quickly and easily.
If the hair is cut in a cascade, the roller will not work: the strands will slip out of the tail every now and then. In this case, we give you another option for styling. It will look the same as Audrey Hepburn's hairstyle, but done a little differently.
- Divide the hair into two parts: the front and back. We pin the anterior front (it should be a little smaller), and the back is tied with an elastic band, forming a tail on the crown;
- We brush this tail, taking on a small strand;
- The combed strands are twisted into curls and fastened with stealth circles on the head in a circle so that they form a bundle. It will resemble a flower with a rubber band in the middle and twisted strands arranged in diameter. Sprinkle all varnish;
- We still have one more stabbed piece of hair. From it we will make a beautiful parting in front;
- We divide this hair into a side parting and we comb both parts;
- We pin them from behind, leaving a small volume in front. Fix all varnish.
It remains only to decorate the styling with hairpins in the form of flowers. Audrey Hepburn's hairstyle is ready!
- If you have very thin hair, the hairstyle may not work. Just a bunch will not be enough lush. In this case, you can use chignon or overhead strands, wrapping them around your hair.
- On short hair (shoulder length), you can also try this option hairstyles, but only if you have your own bangs.
A la pixy
That is the name of the haircut, with which Audrey Hepburn starred in the film "Roman Holiday". Its main feature was a short bang, which gave the actress a little boyish mischief in the image. The girl’s long hair was symmetrically arranged at the back. This hairstyle in the style of Audrey Hepburn is easily done at home. Options for styling long hair behind a few:
- If the hair is very long, then two outer braids are braided around the perimeter of the head, which are connected at the back with pins. For pomp, you can stretch the strands from the braid.
- If the hair is of medium length, you can wrap it with flagella, just as symmetrically to each other.
- For very short hair, simply mousse them and beat them a little with your hands. To fix a varnish.
Blondes can not worry that, making a hair like Audrey Hepburn, they will not be like her. But this does not need to strive! And a high roller and mischievous short bangs will decorate any girl, whether her curls are dark, light or red.