Unisex haircuts are designed for modern women whose perception of femininity is not limited to the stereotype about the attractiveness and sexuality of long hair. Long gone are the days when only a woman with long curls was considered beautiful and stylish. In our time, asexual haircuts can emphasize both the masculinity of a gentleman and the femininity of a lady.
There is a stereotype that androgynous haircuts are a copy of a typical male hairstyle. Many will be surprised, but the options for creating haircuts in style "androgyny" There are about two hundred variations. How to find out if it suits you?
Androgynous haircuts: is it worth doing?
Like any other, a unisex haircut is not for every woman. Here it is necessary to take into account both the proportions of the face and the character of the fair sex. For example, extremely romantic young ladies, most likely, with such a hairstyle will be uncomfortable. Moreover, androgynous haircuts are a long-term option, because if you get tired of it, you will not be able to grow hair in 3 months. Therefore, the choice of androgynous style is more than careful.
So who should not make such a haircut?
- Women complexing about the length of the neck and the shape of the ears. You can be sure that the androgynous hairstyle will slightly open all the flaws that you have hidden under the long head of hair. Do not want to emphasize them? Unisex haircut is not your option.
- Girls with a dense physique. Unfortunately, a girl-boy haircut is only suitable for ladies who have either a slender or medium build. If you have extra pounds, then you should be ready for what you will look like. The peculiarity of the unisex hairstyle is that it betrays femininity to slender girls and takes it from women with forms. By the way, this variation looks most impressive on thin women with body type. "rectangle".
- Girls working in organizations with a strict dress code. If by profession you are, for example, an accountant or a bank employee, then, unfortunately, this variation is not for you. First of all, it is suitable (and attracts!) For girls of creative professions. For example, designers or PR people.
- Girls over thirty years old. Ah, young-green. However, a unisex hairstyle is most often suitable only for girls up to a certain age threshold, as it is bold, bold and risky. It is characteristic of the young age of the female heyday.
Who is asexual haircuts?
If you are a slim girl with a beautiful neck, then unisex hairstyles are your option. Their main advantage is that the instructions for use are not limited to the amount of hair. Thin your hair or curvy, this hairstyle will look great in both cases.
Unisex short haircuts are particularly versatile. It will be difficult to make such a hairstyle to yourself at home, it is better to trust the master in the salon and do not experiment on your own. However, with your own hands, you can independently and easily make styling at home.
Doing androgynous haircuts with your own hands
The correction scheme is presented in stages as follows. To do this you need a comb with frequent teeth and hair paste. Step by step consider the stages of installation:
- We comb slightly wet hair a hairbrush with frequent teeth.
- Rub the paste between the palms.
- Next, use your fingers to tousle the hair a little, and then dry the strands with a hair dryer in the mode "cold temperature". This option does not overdry hair and gives it shine.
- Voila, your perfect hairstyle is ready! Wear it with pleasure.