Many women spend their energy and money to make their hair glossy. They read the literature, use almost all the new items in the field of hair care, and it turns out they are wrong. It turns out that the myths about how to achieve beautiful hair are harmful. Consider in turn all the common myths about hair.
Misconception number 1 - about washing the head
• You can not often wash your hair. Far from it. It is possible and even necessary to wash your hair often, while not forgetting to use a shampoo suitable for the type of hair.
Misconception number 2 - about shampoo
• Using a large amount of shampoo leads to better hair cleansing. Also a myth. For short hair, a drop of shampoo the size of a coin is fine, and for longer hair - a little more than the specified amount. Using one bottle at a time is a waste of money.
Misconception number 3 - split ends
• Conditioner restores excised hair ends. Another fiction. The best way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off. That is why it is necessary to get a haircut regularly.
Misconception number 4 - about combing
• When combing, a person makes hair growth more intense. In fact, with frequent brushing the hair, the cuticle is damaged, which leads to brittle hair and cut ends.
Misconception number 5 - about haircut.
• Regular haircut helps hair grow faster.Haircut in no way affects the structure of the hair, or the intensity of their growth.