Sometimes there is no time for styling or a beautiful haircut, but at the same time you want to look beautiful. Horsetail will come to the rescue. Many people think that the ponytail hairstyle is boring and not interesting, but I will prove that it is not so, a little fantasy and your ponytail will look original and not boring!
1. Wrap the tail with a strand of hair.- Collect the hair in the tail at the back of the head as usual - take a small strand from the lower part of the tail and wrap it around the tail several times using hairpins or invisible hair, fasten the hair and spray it with varnish
2. Wrap your tail with a pigtail- We collect hair in the tail on the back of the head or on the top of the head; take a small strand from the bottom of the tail, divide it into three parts and braid an ordinary pigtail from it; now wrap the tail obtained with a pigtail. - if the hair is thick, you can braid a few braids and wrap the tail with them, it will be very interesting. - we pin the pigtail tip with a barrette and hide it.
3. Tail with French braids- Separate the lower part of the hair and assemble it into a rubber band. We don’t need it. Divide the hair of the upper part of the head into equal parts, they can be any number, two, three or four, they can be located on one side or all over the head. Each selected part weave a French pigtail to the place where you plan to make a tail. Fasten the resulting pigtail - do the previous step with each strand until you get the desired number of braids. - now we remove the hairpins or elastic bands with which we fastened the pigtails and connect the free ends of the braids with the lower part of the hair. - we make an ordinary tail and fix it with an elastic band. You can also wrap the tail with a strand of hair or a pigtail.
4. Tail with pile- the hair of the upper part of the head is slightly combed down; we form the tail, while not stretching the upper strands to leave the volume.
5. Retro tail- leave the bang and lay it on its side, putting the rest of the hair behind the ear; we collect it in the tail just above the nape; we wind the ends of the tail onto the curling iron
6. Low with tail from side- Before this styling, hair should be straightened with an iron for hair and apply a shine agent, this will give the hair a better look, make oblique support and add a little volume from the larger part of the hair - loosely, without tightening, collect the hair in a low tail on the side
7. Volume bangs - Separate that part of the bangs that you are combing back, making various hairstyles; we begin to twist the selected part into a bundle and leave the bangs free at the base. We fix the obtained tip of the bundle. - Collect the hair in a free tail and fill there the tip of the bangs
8. Volume bangs 2- we comb the bangs and we pin it back - we collect the remaining hair in the tail, it is also possible to release small strands on the sides
9. Turning the tail inside out- we collect the hair in a loose low tail, while fixing the hair with a rubber band not at the very base; we make a hole in the hair that is above the rubber band; now we push the tail inside the hole, our hair style is ready.
10. Pigtail on the back of the head and a bunch instead of a tail- we tip our head forward and brush our hair in such a position; we weave a French braid, starting from the hairline and moving to the back of the head; now we collect the hair in the tail and make a small bunch
These are the options horsetail! Try, fantasize and experiment with Voloskova.ru!