Many women believe that there is a miracle cure, by applying which, you can get rid of extra pounds without dieting and stress. This kind of power gives and homemade scrubs for weight loss - the belief in their anti-cellulite effect, as well as the fruitful fight against subcutaneous fat is very great. However, there is evidence that the scrub for weight loss actually works. Check how this happens, and how it can help.
Know the enemy in person
We list the main problems to combat which you can prepare a scrub at home for weight loss - in short, this is:
- Extra centimeters on the hips and waist (subcutaneous fat, which is deposited in the most "unsuitable" places and spoils the life of women of any age);
- Cellulite, or lipodystrophy. The problem of subcutaneous connective tissue associated with the stagnation of lymphatic drainage and coarsening of the fibrous septum. The latter, under the pressure of an accumulating fat layer, begins to show through under the skin like a citrus peel;
- Uneven surface of the skin. The skin may not be perfectly smooth, covered with spots and comedones - their presence causes a rough, grainy structure. But you want so much that the skin was velvet and soft to the touch.
In the fight against all these troubles, scrubbing for weight loss is quite capable of helping - not only healing, but also a very pleasant part of the SPA procedures at home.
What does body scrub for weight loss
- Stimulation of blood circulation. Many problems with the contour of the body occur due to stagnation in the subcutaneous fat layer and the upper layers of the epidermis. In this case, home scrub for weight loss acts as a "mediator", making the study of problem areas more effective;
- Skin massage with coarse abrasive particles, which includes a homemade slimming scrub, promotes mechanical cleansing of the skin surface and release of toxins accumulating in the tissues.
Before you do the procedure and apply a body scrub to slim yourself, it is important to prepare, warm up and steam the body (in a bath, shower or sauna). A massage will be very useful (you can hold a self-massage with a hard washcloth in the shower or ask your relatives for help). The blood flow will increase, and natural peeling at home will definitely work better.
Available Home Scrub Recipes
Any scrub for weight loss at home is easy to prepare, from the improvised ingredients, the main positive attitude and the desire to self-care for the skin. An ordinary homemade slimming scrub includes safe and healthy products that can be found in any kitchen: honey, nuts, ground and coffee beans, cream, salt, as well as raw vegetables and fruits (especially citrus fruits). We present the most "delicious" scrub recipes for weight loss and consider step by step exactly how to prepare them.
On the coffee grounds
It turns out that the remnants of coffee from the Turks can not only guess about fate. Steamed particles left over after preparing an aromatic beverage will allow you to mix the scrub of coffee for weight loss into a very pleasant and useful mass. Simple instruction:
- a tablespoon of coffee,
- tablespoon of candied honey,
- a teaspoon of vegetable oil (better, of course, olive) - will allow you to create a mass-scrub for anti-cellulite massage with a nourishing and cleansing effect.
- The mixture should not be washed off immediately - you can leave it for a quarter of an hour to enhance the action.
This body scrub for weight loss is not only effective, but unusually attractive for gourmands. After all, it includes such appetizing products as fresh fruit peel, almonds and tender yogurt. To prepare this miracle, the following scheme is used:
- a couple of tablespoons of grated lemon peel (you can substitute an orange peel),
- tablespoon minced almonds,
- a spoonful of oatmeal and a teaspoon of olive oil are poured with natural unsweetened yogurt.
Reviews about this recipe speak of unusual tenderness and velvety of the skin after use - almonds and oatmeal remove the cornified particles, and the fermented milk product and oil moisturize the body well.
Delicate Semolina Scrub
All homemade scrubs for weight loss are divided into rougher and those that are suitable for sensitive skin. This recipe refers to the last:
Grate finely three carrots (you can use a blender) and mix with an equal volume of semolina. The function of this simple preparation of skin care products is more moisturizing rather than cleansing (it acts so delicately). That is why the decoy scrub is recommended for frequent use.
Pepper and salt scrub
For those who love “hotter” - we offer scrub for weight loss at home on the basis of pepper and salt.
- A couple of spoons of finely ground sea salt should be mixed with cinnamon and black pepper (half a teaspoon).
- All dilute with olive oil to a comfortable thickness.
- Apply with a massage, keep on the skin for long.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
As the reviews say about this tool, it is great as an auxiliary at the stage of weight loss. Pepper-salt scrub makes the skin more elastic and toned, regulates its tone.
To cook oatmeal scrub for weight loss at home, you need to heat the milk (but do not boil) and pour 100g of it. salted rolled oats. Milk can be diluted with water, or milk-free.
Those who managed to experiment, leave very inspiring reviews about oatmeal. It delicately but effectively cleanses the body, fights dry skin and softens it noticeably. It is advised to use such scrubbing once or twice a week, and if you do it systematically, a positive result is almost guaranteed.
Other variations of the recipe with oatmeal:
- Adding crushed almonds, aloe juice, honey to an oat scrub, you can prepare a mixture for deep but gentle cleansing of the skin from excess epithelial cells;
- Adding to the flakes butter jojoba and almonds, cucumber gruel and filling all with drinking yogurt, we get an anti-aging agent for the skin of the breast and décolleté;
- And if the oatmeal is mixed with ground rice and vegetable oil, you can try to get rid of acne and reduce inflammation of the skin (rice flour should be quite a bit).
Video: Mask- scrub for weight loss and youth. 100% result
Not only useful, but also tasty- scrubs for the intestines and stomach
It turns out that the active components of home scrubs can be taken inside. The famous cereal body scrub for weight loss includes regular oatmeal or ground oats. It is assumed that the "scrub" will be your breakfast, so in the evening you need to fill the product with water. Flakes can be eaten right in the morning without heat treatment, adding nuts and honey to taste. As for grains of oats, they need to boil for about five minutes so that they are safely absorbed by the body.
It is believed that the scrub for the stomach for weight loss should be consumed daily course. Constantly, without interruption, this is not necessary, because you can harm yourself. In addition to oatmeal, there are other products on the basis of which they prepare a stomach scrub for weight loss - buckwheat on kefir, bran with water and flaxseed. It is believed that fiber-rich cereals stimulate the gastrointestinal tract, providing a kind of massage all the way. For the ingested product to work, it is important to adhere to the following easy rules:
- Oatmeal should be eaten in the morning, on an empty stomach (or 20 minutes after drinking clean water);
- Nothing is a couple of hours after it;
- Do not add salt or sugar to the dish (it is best to abstain from milk too).
It is important to understand that the scrubs for weight loss recipes will be useless if you do not adhere to the principles of health care. Abuse fatty and high-calorie foods, constantly indulge in spicy and spicy foods, neglect minimal physical activity.
Addiction to unhealthy foods, alcohol and tobacco in combination with a sedentary lifestyle lead to insufficiently intensive circulation of substances under the skin, and excess weight will only aggravate the problem that has arisen. Only independently adjusting the lifestyle, it is possible to gradually solve problems with weight, skin tone and return the perfect contour to the body.