Epilage for depilation is a new modern cosmetic that literally stirred the Internet and raised a wave of both positive and radically negative reviews. This is due to the fact that this product has become very often forged and include in its composition completely useless components that have no effect.
There are a lot of websites on which such products are offered in runet, and managers assure that this miracle cure will help get rid of hair in a short time and painlessly. But buyers, buying pasta, do not achieve the desired result and end up in disappointment. Many even independently carry out the whole investigations, trying to figure out how to identify fakes and warn people from the consequences and useless spending. Let's try to figure it out and we.
Properties and composition of the product Epilage
Manufacturers claim that Epilage is equally well suited for all areas of the skin, even with the highest sensitivity, and effectively removes hair without causing discomfort, allergies and irritation.
Once on the skin, the depilation agent penetrates deeply into the subcutaneous cells and saturates them with beneficial substances. After some time (after about 10 minutes) the mixture becomes thick, forming a viscous film. It is this effect that makes it possible to remove the hair shafts without pain by hand with ease and speed, slowing down the subsequent growth of vegetation. The paste is much more effective than regular shaving or chemical hair removal. Such "shugaring" at home helps to achieve clean and smooth skin.
Let's see how this effect is achieved and consider the composition of the product. On many sites you can see the following components of this miracle tool:
- Peppermint Essential Oil;
- Anthracite coal;
- Sandalwood oil.
You can also meet the products, which include only 2 components of charcoal in the form of powder and ordinary gelatin.
In both cases, you can conclude that before you fake. This is due to the fact that the combination of these substances simply can not lead to a solidification of the mixture, and the paste will not work.
The composition of the original product should look like this:
- Active paraffin intensively softens the skin and protects it from irritation, helping to seize hairs from the roots and avoiding painful sensations during the procedure to itself;
- Glycerol ester of rosin is precisely this element in close combination with the previous one that participates in the creation of a film that allows you to remove vegetation under the root and without residue;
- Vaseline oil softens the dry areas of the epidermis and promotes painless hair removal, eliminating the tearing off of skin particles;
- Beeswax is a very useful ingredient. It contains many beneficial microelements, as well as softens the top layer of skin for better hair grip;
- Anthracite coal due to enhanced absorption helps to remove accumulated toxins from the upper layers of the dermis, gently cleansing the skin and ridding it of dead skin particles.
Such components should be in the original product, so before you buy it, be sure to read the composition. Only in this form it will actually work.
How to prepare and use the composition for depilation
You can often find Epilage, which is sold in the form of a black or yellow powder, and the instructions say that you need to dilute the product with water to prepare the composition, and as a result you get a cream. This should immediately be a signal that there is a cheap fake in front of you, because such a mixture will not stick to the epidermis and will be useless.
The original version should look like granules in the form of cubes or hearts. The scheme of preparation of the composition for depilation is also fundamentally different. Step by step it looks like this:
- In a container made of ceramic or glass, place the contents of the bag and melt in a water bath until the formation of a viscous mixture. You can heat the pellets in the microwave for about a minute. The most important thing in any case do not fill them with boiling water. This will kill all the beneficial substances and lead to the folding of the ether. In this case, the film just will not work;
- Apply with a spatula paste with a layer of medium thickness in the direction of hair growth. It should be hot, but not too hot for the skin;
- After 10-15 minutes, the tool should thicken and acquire a film with a characteristic luster. After that, it must be removed, making a sharp movement against the growth of hair;
- Moisten the treated area with cream.
A few tips on how not to run into a fake
In order not to waste money and nerves, read the recommendations that will help you purchase original products:
- Do not be fooled by advertising on social networks, even if the goods are represented by famous stars of show business;
- The weight of the original package is exactly 100 g. Before you buy it, check the number with the manager or seller. If it is 40 grams or 80 grams is fake;
- Ask to list the ingredients that are included in the product. If you are given only sandalwood oil, coal and gelatin, no doubt you have a cheap surrogate;
- A hologram must be present on the package confirming the authenticity, and inside it must be granules, not powder;
- After cooking, you should get a homogeneous mass with a strong shiny film. If the manager tells you to add water to the product, stop the conversation right away;
- You can purchase original goods on the official website, where its price is about 1,300 rubles for a 100-gram package. But do not forget about the delivery, for which you will have to pay an additional about 300-400 rubles.
Do not fall for dubious offers, where you can buy 5 packs of Epilage for 350-500 rubles. Such advertising posts now just flooded social networks. You can find a tool in specialized elite cosmetics stores. Before buying, be sure to ask for a certificate of quality.
Real customer testimonials about Epilage are very diverse: from angry exclamations of disappointed women, which are connected with the fact that people regularly run into fakes, which began to appear more and more often, to laudatory reviews of beauty bloggers who talk about the effective positive properties of the original tool.
The most important thing is to remain vigilant and not be conducted on cheap products offered on questionable sites, which a great many have divorced. Excessively low cost of 500-800 rubles should be very alert, because a very cheap product as a result can not only deliver negative emotions, but also bring harm to health.
Therefore, before you buy this tool for hair removal, carefully study it from all sides. We hope that our advice will help you with this.
If you have experience using this product, or you ran into a fake, leave your comments in the field under the article.